Why Choose First Notes?
- In First Notes Kids (1-3 years), children begin to sing along and participate in activities with more independence.
- In First Notes Advanced (2-4 years), children become natural leaders in their classes, sharing their musical abilities with the class!
- In all classes, we introduce solfege (do, re, mi…), and rhythm symbols (Ta, Ti-Ti, and Rests) which are the universal language of music.
- First Notes has awesome music and a you receive a new CD every season. Listen to a few of our songs below!
- Our classes include lots of fun music along with solfege (do, re, mi…), and rhythm symbols (Ta, Ti-Ti, and Rests) which are the basis and universal language of music.
- Our teachers are skilled musicians and singers.
- Our activities are led with live performance – not recorded music
- Most of our classes are taught by 2-teacher teams, which makes classes both fun and productive!
- First Notes classes are held in clean, modern facilities.
- First Notes families enjoy an exceptional social experience, meeting other families and attending social nights at our schools.
- Our schools have WiFi and social areas
- Our school staff and owners are always happy to speak with you!